- Rinse the bulghar wheat or couscous in a sieve, then put it into a saucepan with a pinch of salt and double the volume of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes. Turn off the heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- While the bulghar wheat or couscous is cooling, mix the red onion with 2tbsp Pura Liquid Coconut Oil and the vinegar. Season.
- Drain any liquid from the warm bulghar wheat or couscous and mix it with the red onion, tomatoes, parsley and mint. Season and stir gently to mix.
- Heat the remaining 2tbsp of Pura Liquid Coconut Oil in a large frying pan. Add the salmon fillets and cook over a medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, turning once, and adding the cumin seeds and chilli after 4-5 minutes.
- Share the warm tabbouleh between 4 serving plates and arrange the salmon fillets on top, drizzling the cooking juices over them.
Cook’s tip: Make the tabbouleh separately to serve as a salad – it’s perfect as part of a packed lunch, or simply for serving as a side dish.