When cooking this prawn and vegetable dish, you can tailor it to suit your own preference. For example, if you prefer your vegetables slightly softer, try adding them before the prawns.
SERVES: 2 PEOPLE
COOKING TIME: 7 MINUTES
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 roots of ginger, grated
Pinch of chilli
Pinch of cumin, and a pinch of masala
Prawns (quantity to taste)
50ml Pura Coconut Oil Blend
Bunch of fresh coriander
Thin ‘tender stem’ broccoli sticks
A handful of different beans and sweet peas for added protein and crunch
- Start by frying the garlic in the coconut oil on a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and rice noodles.
- Add the prawns and a pinch of cumin.
- Toss the rice for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and keep tossing it all for another 2-3 minutes.
- Just before removing the stir fry, add the fresh coriander and rocket and toss for a further 15 seconds.
To read more recipe tips from Faya, click here: fitnessontoast.com